Travel Makeup Brushes : Contour Makeup Products
Travel Makeup Brushes
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- (brush) an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- (brush) rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- (brush) a dense growth of bushes
- the act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
- change of location: a movement through space that changes the location of something
- The action of traveling, typically abroad
- Journeys, esp. long or exotic ones
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news
- (of a device) Designed so as to be sufficiently compact for use on a journey
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
Brushes in this kit: Small Eye Liner - E10 - Delivers a precise fine-line along the lash line. The length and density of the bristles are ideal for creating artistic designs. Synthetic filaments. Short Shader - E20 - Flat, short, slightly rounded and dense brush. Perfect for precisely applying colors on the lid and smudging along the lash line. Natural bristles. Small Tapered Blending - E45 - Small domed brush with highly tapered tip. Versatile, this brush can be used to apply and blend intense colors into the crease area. Natural bristles. Large Fluff - E50 - Ideal for applying and blending powder products on the lid, highlighting and contouring. Natural bristles. Duo Fibre Powder/Blush - F15 - Medium size tapered duo fibre brush. Generates a natural look during blush and highlighter application. Mix of synthetic filaments and natural bristles. Tapered face -F25 - Large domed brush with tapered tip. Ideal for application and blending of powder products, blush, and highlighter. Natural bristles. Large Concealer - F65 - Large synthetic concealer brush. Can be used to apply cream-based products to large areas. Also ideal for application of liquid or cream products. Synthetic filaments.
Presentinho de aniversáriiio!
PERSONAL USE ONLY
Ae ae aeee chegou!!!
Agora eu FINALMENTE tenho meus Sigma! Que loosho! haiuhaiuhiua
AMEI ao cubo, tudo lindo e muito macio, o travel kit vai me ser muito util em breve... :x hihihi
Eu fiz a pior besteira ano passado, que sem grana pra comprar esse kit da sigma resolvi investir num daqueles kits do Ebay, pff... Tem uns pinceis legais ate, mas um monte de pincel de olho intutil, era melhor escolher uns pelas utilidades na Coastal Scents sabe?
Eu devia na verdade ter guardado aquele dinheiro para investir nesses daqui que sao otimos!
Mas enfim, como tive o livre arbitrio - hahaha - de escolher meu presente de aniversario, escolhi essas belezuras!
Agora vou lavar todinhos e usaaar mointo!
Hmmm...my 1st ever design of a bag. Good learning curve!
Wanted a bag that could hold both makeup & my brushes without it all being rolled up. Needed to hang up on door knob/hanger or even shoulder whilst applying makeup. I hate lying bags on wet counters in public bathrooms.
Used up the last bit of Ikea fabric, so have a nice travel bag kit now in this range.
how to apply make up correctly
theatrical makeup courses
true mineral makeup reviews
makeup and hair products
eva green no makeup
pure mineral makeup
make up tips for eyebrows