Eye make up for dark brown eyes : Glass makeup table : Clinic makeup products
Eye Make Up For Dark Brown Eyes
- brown: of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- Brown is a color term, denoting a range of composite colors produced by a mixture of orange, red, rose, or yellow with black or gray. The term is from Old English brun, in origin for any dusky or dark shade of color.
- Dark Brown is a dark shade of brown.It was going to be realesd when brown came, but unfortionly it didn`t. It came out in puffle.It is also client side effect to Penguin Storm.
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- (eye) the organ of sight
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- (eye) look at
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- the organ of sight
- look at
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
When I was a six-year-old red headed sassy tomboy, I met a spindly eight-year-old girly girl with long dark hair, brown eyes, and the COOLEST little cowlick in her bangs...I wished for one like hers SO badly! She laughed easily which made me and everyone around us laugh with her. She always knew the right thing to say at the right time and was always up for whatever hair-brained scheme I could concoct. It sure didn't take long for us to bond like super glue. While we had a lot of differences, there were several things we had in common. We were both go-getters. If we could dream it, we could do it. Individually we were achievers, but together we were unstoppable. On our pre-teen resume was the formation of an environmental activist club by the clever name of "P.U.T." (Pick Up Trash). Never heard of it? Well, how about it's expanded and upgraded version P.L.E.D.G.E. (Pleasing the Lord in Everything we DO on God's Earth). Still no? Our singing careers are sure to have caught your attention. Especially our rendition of "Be Thou My Vision" where I "artistically" ad lib'd the melody to sound precisely like the harmony. Ahhh, yes. Lucy and Ethel had nothing on Bex and Christi.
Just the other day I was reminiscing about how so many young friendships are flavor-of-the-day and you never know from one day to the next whether you're bff's or worst enemies. Bex and I never had that day to day struggle. We always knew we were soul sisters. Such a strong friendship that makes time and distance and all other obstacles disappear is truly rare.
There's nobody who amazes me in so many areas of talent, character, personality, and faith as Rebecca. To have my greatest hero as my best friend is truly something to celebrate. Happy Birthday, Bex! I love you!!
Here's a photo dedication...my still art pales in comparison to hers, but with the help of Rebecca Lily's newest action (release date TBA) this image will always remind me of growing up with Bex...two blooms on one stem. (And we've always known I'm the one missing a few petals, if you know what I mean! ;) lol )
The little girl...
Ok, in yestereday's preview you could see her make-up properly. Today's photoshoot is to show you this little girl complete!
Let's go for her specs:
-Originally she was a dal Tweety.
- Full face-up using soft pastels and watercolor pencils, sealed with MSC.
- Dal body
- Dark brown wig (no specific brand) I have cut and styled it myself.
- 12mm Green eyes (they're not eyechips, they're teddy bear eyes)
- New eyelahes
- She'll come nude
An that's it! You can contact me for more pics, specs, questions...
mylah morales makeup artist
best travel makeup
extreme make up pictures
make up review
discount revlon makeup
how to make organic makeup
totally free makeup samples
make up to make eyes bigger
cover girl cosmetics