COVER ACNE MAKEUP. EYE MAKEUP GREEN.
Cover Acne Makeup
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- Acne is a general term used for eruptive disease of the skin.
- The occurrence of inflamed or infected sebaceous glands in the skin; in particular, a condition characterized by red pimples on the face, prevalent chiefly among teenagers
- an inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin; characterized by papules or pustules or comedones
- (ACNES) The abdominal cutaneous nerve entrapment syndrome (ACNES) consists of pain caused by entrapment of the abdominal segmental nerves within the rectus abdominis muscle. Intercostal neuralgia appears to be a restricted form of ACNES.
Why would I post a picture of myself, nose beat up from endless bouts with tissues, eyes watery-looking (and strained) and why this one, of me in an awkward pose in the driver's seat of a car, obvious acne showing through my makeup? Why would I point out my flaws and randomness through this description and notes?
Because everyone isn't beautiful all the time. Life happens. Allergies happen. Breakouts happen. Bad photos happen. Not every day is a "good day".
q42 that's me
How do I look in a wig and a ridiculous-looking hat?
` I think the makeup artist did a wonderful job of covering up my acne! Oh yeah, the rest of the getup is pretty cool, too, though the flag was kinda cumbersome.
wear natural makeup
professional makeup brushes wholesale
discount organic cosmetics
wedding makeup gallery
iman cosmetics bankrupt
olay make up
vanessa hudgens eye make up
eye makeup techniques for blue eyes